How to book
Making a booking
Click on BOOK TICKETS on the home page of this site. You will then see the Calendar of events for the 2024 season.
1. Click on the concert you wish to attend. Please note that for Bridport and Shaftesbury you need to book via their box offices.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to book your tickets.
3. Select the number and type of tickets you want for the concert.
4. Add to the Basket. You can order for several concerts in the same order. Go to the relevant concert and choose your tickets and proceed to the Basket.
5. If you want to remove a concert from the Basket you can abort the sale before the payment goes through by clicking on the x.
6. Proceed to Checkout.
7. Fill in your billing address, email and telephone details.
8. Proceed to Payment.
9. You will be sent an email confirming your booking. Bring this email with you to the concert if possible.
10. Your name will be on a list when you arrive at the concert and at some venues you will be able to check-in with a QR code.
Types of tickets and pricing
Standard adult ticket – £18
Student of 13 and older – £5
Child of 12 and under with an accompanying adult – Free
Bridport tickets – £14 – these need to be bought via the Bridport Tourist Information Centre. Please go to the Booking Info page for Bridport to see details.
We are happy to reserve tickets, but you will need to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Management reserves the right in combination with any other statements or directives which may be displayed on the premises to:
- Refuse the ticket holder admission to the premises.
- Refuse the use of any camera or audio or visual recording equipment without previous permissions being granted.
- Request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measures to enforce such a request.
- Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break or interval in the performances.
- Make any change whatsoever in the performance owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
- Cancel or abandon the performance for reasons beyond its control without notice. Refunds will be made if requested by the purchaser.
Q Can I book for more than one event?
A Yes, you can book for as many events as you like at one time. Your selections will be kept in your Basket until you go to the checkout and pay.
Q What if I change my mind halfway through?
A You can review your Basket and make changes to your selection at any point before you pay.
Q Can I reserve tickets online?
A No, tickets cannot be reserved online, only by email. For example, if you plan to pay cash on the door.
Q How long will my ticket selection be held for?
A If you have selected some tickets, they will be held in your Basket for 30 mins. (NB. Your browser may time you out of your session before that.)
Q How do I log out?
A You can log out by clicking on ‘Logout’ on the left-hand menu.
Tickets may not be exchanged, nor money refunded later than 24 hours before a concert.
Linos Piano Trio – September 2021 – Bridport
Ferio Saxophone Quartet – June 2021 – Dance House, Crewkerne
Trio Klein – November 2021 – Dance House, Crewkerne